Standard Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. Mudrakart.com warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture or workmanship. All Warranties are carried over by manufacturers or their dealers or retailers . In general followings are the basics of WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS , which are not final nor abiding to respective warranty clauses of manufacturers .
2. This clause relates to goods supplied in India only:All goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the the Indian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
3. You have rights and benefits under the consumer laws in yAll jurisdiction.Without detracting from these rights or benefits, Mudrakart.com excludes all liability in respect of the Product for any other loss which is not reasonably foreseeable from a failure of this Product, which may include liability for negligence, loss of tape/card, loss of images, loss of expenditure associated with the Product and loss of enjoyment.
4. The Warranty Period for the products sold on Mudrakart.com varies from one month to twelve months depending on products and their natural warranty clauses .
5. This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased new and unused:
(a) in India
(b) Products sold on MUDRAKART.COM and purchased from MUDRAKART.COM Mudrakart.com India or Mudrakart.com Merchants channel refers to its network of authorized distributors, dealer and retailers.
6. The Customer must provide the original proof of purchase which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
7. This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty
8. The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
(a) normal wear and tear;
(b) abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions;
(c) leaking batteries;
(d) exposure to liquid (excluding water in the case of waterproof products) or infiltration of foreign particles;
(e) servicing or modification of the Product other than by Mudrakart.com, or their authorised service agents;
(f) use of the Product with unsuitable ink or toner;
(g) use of the Product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices (including batteries, tapes/cards, lenses and flash attachments) that do not conform to Mudrakart.com Inc specifications; or
(h) shipment or other transit.
9. This warranty does not cover:
(a) the replacement of any consumables such as print heads, drums, lamps, film, ink and toner cartridges and paper;
(b) rubber rollers in scanners;
(c) software included with scanners;
(d) repair or replacement of any Product damaged during transit to or from Mudrakart.com; or
(e) any loss or consequential damage incurred while the Product is being repaired.
10. This warranty is to be read together with any benefits that Mudrakart.com may provide to a consumer under statute.
11. Instructions for making a warranty claim are included in the enclosed materials. If the warranty claim is not accepted:
(a) Mudrakart.com will inform the Customer;
(b) if requested to do so by the Customer, Mudrakart.com will repair the Product provided you pay the standard charges for such repair; and
(c) if applicable the Customer will be responsible for all costs associated with collection of the Product from Mudrakart.com.
The process for a warranty claim may differ for some products. Please see claims process below or call Mudrakart.com
1 You must provide to Mudrakart.com All original proof of purchase and adescription of the fault (including image samples and any other relevant material if and when requested);
2 All customer care team will carry out trouble shooting with you to see if we can get All product up and running again.
3 If All product problem cannot be rectified over the phone, the Mudrakart.com will organise it to be collected and a replacement model will be delivered to you upon receipt. Ownership of the faulty product will pass to Mudrakart.com upon receipt by Mudrakart.com or its agents. Replacement products will be the same and/or equivalent product model, subject to availability. The replacement model may be a new or refurbished ‘as new’ unit product, determined at the discretion of Merchants of Mudrakart.com.(please note – Mudrakart.com will pay for All costs to pick up any faulty units as identified by All customer care trouble shooting team, however costs for unmounting products and/or securely and safely packaging them for safe travel back to Mudrakart.com is at the cost of the end user).
DOCUMENT SCANNERS*, FAXES** AND MICROGRAPHICS (only those purchased in Australia)
1 You must inform Mudrakart.com as soon as the warranty claim arises by calling or through email to customer care of MUDRAKART.COM
2 You must provide to Mudrakart.com All original proof of purchase and a written description of the fault (including image samples and any other relevant material if and when requested); If the warranty claim is accepted Mudrakart.com will, at its cost, repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship. Where the Product is located:
a. within a 25km radius of a Mudrakart.com Direct Service Centre:
1 warranty repairs will be carried out on-site by Merchants
2 Mudrakart.com will use its best end All s to carry out such repairs
b. outside a 25km radius a fee will be charged for provision of on site warranty services.